Vienna, VA (Virginia) Tankless Water Heaters
AbleAir-1 is proud to be one of the few Vienna, VA plumbing contractors certified to sell, install, and maintain tankless water heaters, a cutting-edge and environmentally friendly plumbing innovation.
Advantages of a Tankless Water Heater:
- Energy & Cost Savings: Homeowners in Vienna, VA (Virginia) can expect an average 40% energy savings. That’s because tankless water heaters are designed to be highly efficient and only heat water when it’s needed. When the demand for water ceases, the unit shuts down and uses no energy, a revolutionary advantage over inefficient tank-style heaters.
- Longer Lifespan: Tankless water heaters have a typical life span of 20 years or more, up to twice as long as a tank.
- Cleaner Water: In a traditional hot water tank, rust and scale build-up can collect inside, leading to polluted drinking and bathing water. With tankless water heaters there is no tank to store water, so you’ll always experience fresh, clean hot water because the unit heats water on demand as it passes through the unit.
- Greater Capacity: With a tankless water heater, you can do laundry, run the dishwasher, and take a shower without running out of hot water. Meeting increased hot water demands can be a challenge for traditional tank-style heaters, however, with a tankless water heater you will never run out of hot water.
- Space Saver: Tankless water heaters are small (about the size of a carry-on suitcase) and can be installed on virtually any wall inside or outside of your home in Vienna. When compared to a traditional hot water heater, you will save a ton of storage space.
- Safer: With a tankless water heater there is no tank to leak or break, thus reducing the risk of flooding.