Tankless Water Heaters in Leesburg, Virginia
Homeowners in Leesburg, VA: You can lower your energy bills and never take another cold shower! AbleAir-1 is proud to be one of the few plumbing contractors in Leesburg, VA certified to sell, install, and maintain tankless water heaters, a cutting-edge and environmentally friendly plumbing innovation. Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, so you’re never limited to a fixed supply of hot water. We install only the top brands of tankless water heaters, including Navien and Rinnai. Even better, in 2011 you can "save up to $500 Tax Credit.
Advantages of a Tankless Water Heater in Your Leesburg Home:
- Energy & Cost Savings: Homeowners in Leesburg, VA (Virginia) can expect an average 40% energy savings. That’s because tankless water heaters are designed to be highly efficient and only heat water when it’s needed. When the demand for water ceases, the unit shuts down and uses no energy, a revolutionary advantage over inefficient tank-style heaters.
- Longer Lifespan: Tankless water heaters have a typical life span of 20 years or more, up to twice as long as a tank.
- Cleaner Water: In a traditional hot water tank, rust and scale build-up can collect inside, leading to polluted drinking and bathing water. With tankless water heaters there is no tank to store water, so you’ll always experience fresh, clean hot water because the unit heats water on demand as it passes through the unit.
- Greater Capacity: With a tankless water heater in your Leesburg home, you can do laundry, run the dishwasher, and take a shower without running out of hot water. Meeting increased hot water demands can be a challenge for traditional tank-style heaters, however, with a tankless water heater you will never run out of hot water.
- Space Saver: Tankless water heaters are small (about the size of a carry-on suitcase) and can be installed on virtually any wall inside or outside of your home in Leesburg. When compared to a traditional hot water heater, you will save a ton of storage space.
- Safer: With a tankless water heater there is no tank to leak or break, thus reducing the risk of flooding.